Monday, November 23, 2009

indian ymca

I don't know if I've ever mentioned it, but my dorm building is in the same square as the Indian YMCA. This is worth noting because there is a huge band room on the bottom floor of the YMCA and frequent practices take place..... not the best wake-up call on a hungover morning.

However, for the past hour that I've been sitting in my room waiting to go out they have been playing Christmas music! It's a full band/orchestra...they sound great and it's putting me in such good spirits for the holidays, especially in the absence of a Thanksgiving homecoming. OMG! Yes, they just started playing Disney music - Aladdin, to be exact. I feel like I'm at a musical - and I love it.

Returned from Paris yesterday, I'm in love, but I'll write about it later. Peace. Love the Indian YMCA right now.

1 comment: